Perhaps one of the most annoying problems in terms of airborne allergic reactions comes from mold problems that occur when green mold, black mold and other types of mold spores grow on our wood, in basements, and most anywhere else where there’s moisture in darkened areas. Although mold problems seem to be minimal in regards to symptoms and overall health concern, mold growth still remains a huge problem throughout the world, causing anything from mild to serious sneezing, breathing problems, and even death when exposed to black mold for long periods of time. Mold problems can simply make the air your breathe uncomfortable, and the varying degrees of health issues are gauged by the types of mold you are being exposed to.
Black mold, for example, is perhaps the deadliest type of mold known to mankind. Whereas most white or green molds will simply give you a sneezing fit or perhaps teary eyes after a period of time, black mold can go from simplistic sneezes all the way to bleeding lungs and eventually death if exposure to this mold is prolonged. Found primarily in basements, crawl spaces and other parts of water-damaged buildings, S. chlorohalonata – the technical name for this bacterial black mold – can get into your home’s oxygen supply and make your once comfortable dwelling a living nightmare if not treated adequately and quickly. This mold is not prevalent in one specific area of the world as anything susceptible to water damage can experience black mold growth.
Green mold, which is ubiquitous to your fruit growing regions of the world, is what commonly produces penicillin products; although one should not simply eat green mold to cure viral infections, this type of mold is not nearly as deadly as your black molds yet can still pose breathing issues with most people and cause allergic reactions in people who cannot have exposure to penicillin. Green mold can live in your refrigeration units, attics, or anywhere else where moisture is prevalent around your home. Most people simply can clean this mold away, yet detecting cases of green mold isn’t always cut and dry.
Finally, white mold is nothing merely more than mold spores that haven’t matured fully; they still have the opportunity to grow either into black mold or green mold, depending on what surface it’s growing or the exposure to moisture it has daily. Killing white mold before it fully matures is perhaps the best suggestion for those not privy to various mold types or possible remedies used in ridding homes of the matured molds. Before it becomes a serious health hazard, catching mold when it is white can help avoid mold problems in the future; also, there are certain types of air purifiers that can help fight back the effects of long-term black mold or green mold exposure. Although not everyone will have mold problems in their life, many more homes – even those that are brand new – are still a threat for mold problems which can possibly be avoided by keeping areas as dry as possible while purifying the air you breathe so as to avoid possibly dangerous allergic reactions you could face while waiting for the mold problems to die down.